Pixels Optimise Coaching Centre offers coaching for Classes I till XII for all academic boards and for All key subjects, i.e. English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Social Studies (History, Civics and Geography). Business Studies, Accountancy and Commerce.
The faculty for Pixels Optimise comprises of an excellent team of IITians, CAs, MBAs and M.Com.
- Study Material – Today, the student has already been provided with a set curriculum. We recognize the efforts of such academic entities, e.g. ICSE, CBSE, NCERT, etc., who have carefully selected and designed that curriculum over the years. At the Pixels Optimise, we highlight, augment, emphasize and add to this curriculum with depth and breadth. We provide specific and directional support to the students through additional study material that is designed to make the curriculum wholesome and structured to enhance the understanding for its applicability in the world of future.
- Class Lectures – Well qualified and experienced teachers deliver the knowledge and track the curriculum for its coverage. Each student is given due attention on one-to-one basis. Emphasis is given on clarity of concepts, a complete understanding of formulae and their application in simple and complex situations through class room and home assignments. Assignments will be provided and tracked for their due worth.
- Examination – Each student will be subjected to regular examination for each subject, and will be evaluated orally or through a written examination. The examination pattern would be a mix of subjective, detailed stepwise as well quantitative multiple choice assessment pattern, so as to prepare the student for various types of external examinations, viz, Olympiads, Talent Search Examinations, etc. The results will be analysed and shared with the student for an effective and constructive improvement.
- Home Assignments – The students will be required to complete home-assignments on a periodic basis. The objective behind this is to make the student think beyond what is taught and carry out interactive discussions with class mates around the topic and its applications.
- Special Lectures – At regular intervals, the students will be exposed to additional lectures delivered by subject experts, covering advanced knowledge and application of the concepts and formulae learnt in past few weeks. These lectures are aimed at sustaining and strengthening the interest level of the students for the current and future topics.
- Additional classes – During the examination time and prior to competitive examinations, special and focussed classes will be held to polish the students with the pattern and syllabus of these examinations. While continuous efforts are made to prepare the students for all patterns of examinations, these classes help the student with the last minute preparation and morale booster needed at that time.